Should I ?????

chip64

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for the 30th of Nov. with Polynesian Garden-view. I was wondering if it was worth it to upgrrade to Lagoon view? We used a code and will be paying 1017.00 which includes tax and was wondering if the upgrade, if possible would be worth the difference in price? Thanks, Chip.

It all depends on what your really looking for. If you want a water veiw then you should reserve one, I wouldn't count on an upgrade. For us sometimes we book a waterview and other times we don't. It all depends on how much time we think we'll be in the room. Sorry if I really didn't answer your question but it's a matter of choice, and everyone is different.

Most likely at this late date there will not be any lagoon view rooms left at a discount. There are several rooms that are considered gardenview but have a slight ,side ways view of the lagoon. Go to Tikiman's site and see if you can determine whaat room or bldg. would best suit you and then call CRO and have them note it on your reservation. I might also send a note to the room controller via fax at I think they say 5 days out.
Good Luck and have a great vacation no matter what your view is. We like Tokelau #3913.

I faxed my request yesterday afternoon (took 2 times to connect) Guess they're busy LOL. According to Deb's site, you count back 4 days to send your fax... at least that's what I was going by.

See everyone soon!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter