should I switch to the cabins for one night?

allie2

Earning My Ears
First of all, when we planned our trip, we reserved FW and were going to take our travel trailer. Then that plan got changed so we debated for a LONG time over whether to stay at a FW cabin or POP Century. We decided on POP because we will have 9 people for the first 1/2 of our stay and because we have little ones who will love the Mr. and Mrs Potatoe head and Lady and the Tramp at POP (also teens who will love the Hippy Dippy pool :rolleyes: ). So after our teens fly out to go back to school on Monday of our trip, it will be just me, dh, Grandma and grandpa and the little ones. We had already planned to spend a day at FW, rent a cart, eat at Trails end, do the campfire and just explore the grounds. But our little ones will have to go back to the hotel to get a nap in between. So we thought about renting a cabin for just our last night so we could spend the afternoon, night, and next morning all at FW. BUT, the rooms aren't guaranteed to be ready until 4 pm and our little ones nap at 2. I figure on Tuesday check in day they might have a cabin ready by 2, but can't say for sure. So, would you just stay put at POP and go back and forth to FW or would you take your chances on a cabin being ready by 2?
(we personally don't mind moving our suitcases and we have our own car, so that's not an issue)
Sorry for the long post, but thanks in advance for your help! :listen: ;)
Allie

allie2
Wow.............Tough call.........Only you can make that one... :cool1: I would not want to move for just one nite but that is me.You know your family better than anyone...I just hate moving base when i get somewhere....maybe that's why my wife call's me a Bear...............(i am a bear a sweet bear) Think Pooh......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter