• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I switch to 2012?

carly3592

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

So, it sounds so torturous, but I'm thinking about delaying my previously planned 2011 trip an entire year- to the summer of 2012. There's a couple of reasons for this:

1. I really want this to be just my boyfriend and I, and I think that our parents will be more willing to let us go when we're 19 and 20 rather than 18 and 19.

2. I'll have A LOT more time to raise the money. Even though I was giving myself over a year to raise the money, my trip is looking at costing easily $5000. If I add on another year, I would be so much more at ease when it came to raising money.

I do have one question... If I decide to delay this for a year, should I let my boyfriend know? If we were to go in 2011 I was planning on not telling him about the trip and surprise him with it right when we left, but if this trip won't be until 2012 I don't think I can keep quiet. Plus, he can help raise some money too.... Just looking for some input.

Oh, and if you want a general idea of what I was planning, I wanted to do a 4-night Dream cruise followed by 7 nights at a deluxe resort on-site.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter