• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I switch around our park reservations?

manicmonkey

Mouseketeer
We leave in less than a week! I'm debating switching around two park days. Currently I have:
Mon 28th - arrival into MCO at 3:30pm, check into BWV, dinner res at 6:30pm in Epcot
Tues 29th - MK, BOG res at 2pm
Wed 30th - Epcot
Thur 1st - AK
Fri 2nd - HS, check out, depart mco at 8 pm

We have park hoppers too, so I figure afternoons/evenings we can fill in things we've missed. H and I did ROTR in DL this spring, so not the end of the world if we miss it. Going with 3 adults and 1 four yr old. I'm thinking of switching Wed and Fri plans to give us a little more time in HS. Thoughts?

We leave in less than a week! I'm debating switching around two park days. Currently I have:
Mon 28th - arrival into MCO at 3:30pm, check into BWV, dinner res at 6:30pm in Epcot
Tues 29th - MK, BOG res at 2pm
Wed 30th - Epcot
Thur 1st - AK
Fri 2nd - HS, check out, depart mco at 8 pm

We have park hoppers too, so I figure afternoons/evenings we can fill in things we've missed. H and I did ROTR in DL this spring, so not the end of the world if we miss it. Going with 3 adults and 1 four yr old. I'm thinking of switching Wed and Fri plans to give us a little more time in HS. Thoughts?
Hm, that's a tough one. It looks like you have the Epcot evening on your arrival day, so you might want to do a DHS evening (which you could do even if you leave your park reservations as-is, since you have hoppers). I personally really enjoy DHS at night. Far more than during the day, honestly. The decorations and lights there at night are just great, particularly with the holiday decorations. And SWGE is pretty cool at night too. And then there's Fantasmic, which your 4 year old might enjoy.

Hm, that's a tough one. It looks like you have the Epcot evening on your arrival day, so you might want to do a DHS evening (which you could do even if you leave your park reservations as-is, since you have hoppers). I personally really enjoy DHS at night. Far more than during the day, honestly. The decorations and lights there at night are just great, particularly with the holiday decorations. And SWGE is pretty cool at night too. And then there's Fantasmic, which your 4 year old might enjoy.
That's true, we did enjoy SWGE at DL at night. I just wasn't sure if we needed more day time there in HS than the day we leave.

If you want to ride Guardians of the Galaxy ride, you need a Epcot reservation for the virtual queue. You can always go to HS after AK or second Epcot day if you aren’t staying for Candlelight Procession.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter