Should I ride T OF T Again??

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Only 20 days left for us until we leave for WDW. Ten days at WDW-POP Century. I rode Tower of Terror last march for first time. It took my 5 years to ride it, was not happy to ride it but I did. My ten year old daughter is on my case again to ride it again. Should I ride it or wait 5 more years??? Ha-Ha..... I also rode Mission Space on same day- more on that latter..... Time to pack the bags...............Thanks...

Since TOT is my FAVORITE ride, I of course, say YES!!! I think it is the most fun ride I could do at DisneyWorld! I love the entire ride, from the walk up the pathway to the hotel all the way through to the gift shop at the exit!

It's my favorite ride, too! I would go for it (unless it makes you sick).

I rode it 7 years ago and haven't worked up the nerve to do it again! My DH and DD want me to do it when we go in Aug., I've said, "maybe". I have to see how I feel when we get there.:confused:

Should you ride again? Uhh......yeah! Go for it! Of course, I'm a little biased, I love ToT. Hey, this is my 500th post!!
Michele:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter