Should I keep Akershus for lunch?

wdwplanner13

Earning My Ears
Just realized that we will be meeting most of the common princess at other places in the parks: ETWB, Storybook dining with Snow White, Bon Voyage breakfast with Ariel and Rapunzel, hoping to see Cinderella at EMM. We have never been to Akershus, and we are paying out of pocket. So, is this an awesome princess interaction/experience, or better to get a cheaper table service meal somewhere else in Epcot?

Since you can meet all the princesses elsewhere in the parks, and you already have other character meals, I would cancel.

Different perspective, it was one of the best meals we had last trip! Had always done breakfast before. The staff was terrific, and the lunch menu was explained by our server who shared about his homeland, favourite cheeses, etc. The granddaughters were so excited, and I thought the character interaction was longer than breakfast. And again, all 8 of us were blown away by the food.

If you are paying OOP I would not do it. We used to do it every trip for a breakfast but the next time we go the girls will be 12 and 20. I am hopingf a few less character meals next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter