Should I Go?? Opinions Needed!!

iKristin

88 MPH
So! I am heading down to Orlando the first week of November for Harry Potter World at Universal with a few friends and I am curious on if I should take one extra day and go to Disney World...the thing is, it will be a Friday or Saturday if I get the day to go AND it'll only be one day, so I can only go to one park. Would this be worth it?? :confused3

I would absolutely plan to spend the day at Epcot. It handles crowds well. Get FP for soaring, and single rider TT, and you won't have bad waits for anything else.Plan to close the park by watching Illuminations.

Early November isn't terrible, it's Jersey Week, so it'll be a little more crowded than usual (all the New Jersey schools get off the 1st week in November and many families tend to head to FL.) You might hit the end of Food & Wine, in which case on Saturday Epcot will be busy. Other than Food & Wine, WDW doesn't see the influx of people on weekends like DLR does.

Do you have to ask? Nobody on here would say no.

If you haven't been to WDW, I would try to go to either Epcot or Animal Kingdom. Well you should go for two days and go to both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter