• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I complain ???

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
We've booked to stay in The Movenpick in June travelling on the Eurostar.

I was looking forward to being able to use the Disney express luggage service when we get off the train, but I'm not sure whether we'll be able to use it after all.

The day the Spring/Summer prices were released I phoned Disney to book, but I was directed to another number which said they were Disney's favoured booking partner (Disney's lines were really busy).

I went ahead with them and booked, the prices were the same.
I called them yesterday to ask about the express luggage service, and they said they didn't offer that service (Disney do).

I'm REALLY cheesed off about this as I had phoned to book direct with Disney.
They redirected my call to this other company because they were busy, but you'd think it would be the same packages/services.

Do you think I've got a right to complain ?

Are you sure they offer that service to hotels outside the complex because I have never booked with Disney themselves but have had that service included every time BUT I have always stayed in hotels within the complex.

Yes I'm sure.
Two people over on Thee Dibb have used the service staying in one of the selected hotels.

Maybe I should phone the company back and speak to a different operator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter