Should I change from Caribbean Beach without Skyliner?

Also, I see people suggesting Swan & Dolphin. An FYI in case you aren’t aware, they don’t use Disney buses for MK, AK & Springs. They have their own that drop off at the TTC for MK. You then take the ferry or monorail to MK. Some people suggest walking to BW or Y & B & take their bus. But those are often standing room only already. And will you want to make that trek?
We stayed at Beach in April during Easter week and we didn’t have to stand for the bus. Although the bus from MK took FOREVER to come. The Coronado springs bus came 3 times before ours did. I remember joking with someone on our line about how we should have stayed there.

We stayed at Beach in April during Easter week and we didn’t have to stand for the bus. Although the bus from MK took FOREVER to come. The Coronado springs bus came 3 times before ours did. I remember joking with someone on our line about how we should have stayed there.
CSR buses are notorious for showing up in spurts...and also not at all.

We decided to stay at Caribbean Beach mostly because of the Skyliner getting us to two of the parks more quickly and easily. I just found out yesterday that the Skyliner will be shut down for one full week - the exact week we will be there next year!
I'm grumpy because I picked this resort for the Skyliner and now we don't have it!

Will the bus service here be better/more frequent than at the value resorts? Is my extra cash getting me anything in terms of transportation?
How long does it take to get to Epcot and Hollywood Studios by bus from Caribbean Beach?
Do you still go to the back entrance at Epcot where the Skyliner stop is if the bus drops you off? Or at the main gate? Will that change rope drop at Remi?
Is there another moderate resort that has better transportation with the Skyliner down?

Do you think I should I try to change our resort or should we stick with Caribbean Beach even without the Skyliner?
French quarter is my favorite - compact size, not far to anywhere on the property, one bus stop and those beignets!!

Another option you have is to change the week of your stay. If you change resorts you still won't get the skyliner.

We ran into the same situation and the skyliner is our favorite "free attraction" at WDW. We are now going the following week and staying at CBR, with skyliner.

Another option you have is to change the week of your stay. If you change resorts you still won't get the skyliner.

We ran into the same situation and the skyliner is our favorite "free attraction" at WDW. We are now going the following week and staying at CBR, with skyliner.
Jan 29-Feb 4 are our dates. I predict it’s going to be a very busy week due to this!

Personally, without the skyliner CB wouldn’t be an option for me. My SIL had booked Caribbean Beach for their January trip based on the skyliner alone. She switched to POFQ after hearing it would be closed. Smaller, less expensive, and IMO a more charming resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter