• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should ADR count include 5 month old?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
I accidentally made all my reservations for a party of 5 which didn't include my infant until I just thought about it... should I have made them for 6 instead?

babies count for safety reasons. But if you cant add the child just show up and ask usually they are ok but don't make it a habit.

I accidentally made all my reservations for a party of 5 which didn't include my infant until I just thought about it... should I have made them for 6 instead?
I would try to adjust to 6. yes they might seat you but be prepared to wait well past your time as all parties of 6 with ressies will be seated ahead of you

Yes, you need to include him, you can try to adjust it in the app. We forgot to include my nephew once, he was only a few months old and in a carrier all the time. The reservation was for 9 and with him we had 10 so it would have been the same size table too. The staff at 50’s was so rude about it, treated us like we were criminals or something and we had to wait over an hour to be seated. I understand it can impact fire safety rules but the restaurant was not full so I doubt that was the reason.

Yes, you need to include him, you can try to adjust it in the app. We forgot to include my nephew once, he was only a few months old and in a carrier all the time. The reservation was for 9 and with him we had 10 so it would have been the same size table too. The staff at 50’s was so rude about it, treated us like we were criminals or something and we had to wait over an hour to be seated. I understand it can impact fire safety rules but the restaurant was not full so I doubt that was the reason.
We were treated pretty much with disgust at Hollywood and Vine when I checked in and told them I had forgotten to include my 10-month-old nephew - honestly, it was the only res that entire trip that I goofed. We were going from 6 to 7, and they ended up seating us at a 6 top with a high chair at one end, but we still had to wait about 30 minutes past our reservation.

My kids are 28 and 24 but I always remember with Disney if it has pulse, it gets a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter