Shortened reservation showing all dates on Dashboard?

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
Anybody else have a reservation that they had shortened begin showing all the nights on your dashboard? I had shortened one from the 4th-12 down to 8-11th and it displayed that. Then at some point yesterday it started displaying the 4th-12th again. If you open it to view the details it shows the shortened 8-11th. Debating about calling or not as I suspect it's just a display issue but thought I'd see if others are experiencing the same thing.

Anybody else have a reservation that they had shortened begin showing all the nights on your dashboard? I had shortened one from the 4th-12 down to 8-11th and it displayed that. Then at some point yesterday it started displaying the 4th-12th again. If you open it to view the details it shows the shortened 8-11th. Debating about calling or not as I suspect it's just a display issue but thought I'd see if others are experiencing the same thing.

Yes, I had shortened a reservation months ago and noticed a few days ago that the reservation is now listed with the original dates. My point totals still reflect the change having been made... I am assuming it is just a glitch...

Yes, I had shortened a reservation months ago and noticed a few days ago that the reservation is now listed with the original dates. My point totals still reflect the change having been made... I am assuming it is just a glitch...

Thanks! I did end up calling just to have it noted in case there's something that comes from it. The CM said they only saw the shortened reservation information which was what I expected but you just never know.

Try doing online check-in, or if you've already done it, try modifying it...that will likely update the screen.

Try doing online check-in, or if you've already done it, try modifying it...that will likely update the screen.

Friends ended up using this reservation when we couldn't go. It changed while they were already there so definitely checked in.

I have the opposite problem- I added a day to my reservation and on MDE it shows the original stay (the 16th-19th) but on DVC site it has the correct dates of 16th-20th. I spoke with someone by calling the general Disney number (not on the dvc side) and they were not able to fix it. I was told they could see the reservation was for the correct date (16-20) but MDE was not connecting properly to the actual reservation and they could not fix it. This has been an issue for a few months and the day I called happened to be the day of the huge Amazon web services outage that also caused problems for Disney. The cast member I spoke with said they were unable to refer me to tech services since that department was so backed up that day. I plan on calling over winter break when I have more time.

I have the opposite problem- I added a day to my reservation and on MDE it shows the original stay (the 16th-19th) but on DVC site it has the correct dates of 16th-20th. I spoke with someone by calling the general Disney number (not on the dvc side) and they were not able to fix it. I was told they could see the reservation was for the correct date (16-20) but MDE was not connecting properly to the actual reservation and they could not fix it. This has been an issue for a few months and the day I called happened to be the day of the huge Amazon web services outage that also caused problems for Disney. The cast member I spoke with said they were unable to refer me to tech services since that department was so backed up that day. I plan on calling over winter break when I have more time.
You should be able to fix that by starting online check in. If that doesn't work, go through and modify your guests but don't actually change anything. Those two things often force MDE to update.

You should be able to fix that by starting online check in. If that doesn't work, go through and modify your guests but don't actually change anything. Those two things often force MDE to update.

"Updating" the guest list has worked for me twice in the past week. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter