Short update on Kitty (MsDisney23)

Another thought is Dan, could you check the hospital website where she is and see if they have a place where you can email patients? I know when DD was in the hospital they had that option and she loved that. People could send her emails directly. You might want to ask if Kitty is ok with the hospital being disclosed on DIS.

Lots of :grouphug: and prayers for you, Kitty. Get well soon! :sunny:

Thanks, Dan, for the update and address. Keeping Kitty and family in my thoughts and prayers.

I havent responded before but I want her to know that I am praying for her too. I hope all goes well for her and her family.

Glad to hear she is doing better.... I really got scared for her yesterday. I'm hoping the anti rejection meds work for her. Please keep us updated!

Dan,
You are so kind to write and keep us abreast of Kitty's condition. I hope and pray for the best for Kitty. Thanks for being there for us.

Dan Murphy said:
Oh, and to add here, if you are looking for Kitty's address, it is best to email me, dmurphydis@comcast.net. Just easier to work with than the PM's here.

Just an FYI repeat

golfgal said:
Another thought is Dan, could you check the hospital website where she is and see if they have a place where you can email patients? I know when DD was in the hospital they had that option and she loved that. People could send her emails directly. You might want to ask if Kitty is ok with the hospital being disclosed on DIS.

I will ask Kitty when I talk to her again, sometime this week. Good idea, golfgal.

Prayers are said for her and her family. Thanks.

Thanks for the update Dan!! I've been watching for updates. Wishing Kitty all the best!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter