Short Trip worth it? Five Days at BLT

Enjoy! Love SSR, its our home resort. Use those nights for DTD and maybe a movie or bowling! Enjoy!

5 days is long to me! VA here and usually do 3 nights with 2 days in the parks. Just pick your focus and what’s important knowing you’ll be back at some point! Congrats!

The best part about DVC is knowing you’ll be back... so every trip is worth it! We’ve visited for one night all the way up to 10 nights at a clip. Sure, I always want to stay longer so love the longer trips, but always appreciate some Disney time! We approach the shorter trips differently... don’t feel the need to do everything. My daughter and I are in the midst of sneaking in a bonus getaway in July... 4 nights and can’t wait!

Just back from 2 night Easter visit at BLT. The only part that was rough was the flight back. Visited 3 parks and only rode 2 rides, enjoyed a wonderful park view, great Easter brunch, perfect weekend!

We usually do shorter trips (5 nights) and even that's getting harder with the kids' work schedules. So I say go for it!

Hello,
We (plus DD 16 possibly DH) have the opportunity to go to BLT for five nights in July in a lake view studio. DO you think the trip will be too rushed? It's so short because of work and point constraints LOL. i figure she is only 16 once and will be out of the house in a couple years for college.
Thoughts?
5 days isn’t that short of a trip ;)... 2 or even 3, maybe!

We've done that traveling from the west coast. I know some that do 2-3 nights from the west coast. Agree it's only rushed if you makes it rushed.

2-3 days from the west coast, yikes. I'm on the west coast myself and am wondering if even a week is worth the effort. Have a trip booked next Feb over our spring break and am hoping it won't feel to short.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter