Short Trip to WDW-My Overall Thoughts

GunnarCharles

Mouseketeer
November 2012 was my last trip to WDW, and I had the opportunity to come back for a few days and participate in the marathon. Here are just a few quick thoughts.

Service- Being only a few days I realize the sample size is small, but the service I had was amazing. Everybody from the hotel, to the bus driver, to the parks and restaurants were fantastic. I always remember Disney service as being some of the best in the business and this trip didn't change my mind a bit. One particular bus driver went way above and beyond to make the trip more special.

Attractions- I don't get back to WDW often, so experiencing all my favorites was very special. I enjoyed the updated test track but have to say I prefer the old Soarin. Didn't get to ride mine train but experience Everest 4 times and love every one!

Marathon-It was cold, windy, and the best day of my life! I've done running events all over and none even compare to Disney. This marathon was amazing and getting to run down main street brought a tear to my eye. I hope to run in another Disney event soon.

Food- For a short trip I didn't get to try much but my experiences were good. I found a new quick service favorite with the chicken and waffles in Liberty Square and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience at Rose and Crown.

Overall- I was only in Disney a few days but this trip had be begging for more. I know it will likely be another 3 or 4 years before I can get back but I'm already looking forward to it. I was skeptical with a lot of negatives I've heard about WDW lately but I have to say I can't complain about a thing. The whole experience was simply magical.

Sounds like you had a great trip! Too bad that you didn't get to ride Mine Train, but 4x on Everest is pretty amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter