Short Trip Report

mareemouse

Mouseketeer
Just returned from a 4 day trip to Disney's Wilderness Lodge. We stayed Club level, and the service was amazing. Everyone was wonderful, attentive and genuinely happy to help.

Places we ate : T-Rex , prob our least favorite , service was ok but slow, food was ok, noise level was 9 out of 10.
Garden Grille was great for kids, very interactive with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Food was good, and service was good as well.
Sci-Fi was nice, had the Penne with chicken, and it was delicious. Service was great.
Lastly, Rainforest at Animal Kingdom, which everyone said was not good.....it was great. Food was good, service was great ! Gift Shop was probably the most reasonably priced one in all of DisneyWorld.

Lesson learned for us....Not to make Dining Reservations. It restricts your day, and you are always checking to give yourself time to get there. Not worth it, will take our chances and eat on the fly. No pressure.

Also, I felt Toy Story Land was more geared for little ones. Probably would skip it entirely from now on. Crazy crowded and like I said, more for the little kids.

Just returned from a 4 day trip to Disney's Wilderness Lodge. We stayed Club level, and the service was amazing. Everyone was wonderful, attentive and genuinely happy to help.

Places we ate : T-Rex , prob our least favorite , service was ok but slow, food was ok, noise level was 9 out of 10.
Garden Grille was great for kids, very interactive with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Food was good, and service was good as well.
Sci-Fi was nice, had the Penne with chicken, and it was delicious. Service was great.
Lastly, Rainforest at Animal Kingdom, which everyone said was not good.....it was great. Food was good, service was great ! Gift Shop was probably the most reasonably priced one in all of DisneyWorld.

Lesson learned for us....Not to make Dining Reservations. It restricts your day, and you are always checking to give yourself time to get there. Not worth it, will take our chances and eat on the fly. No pressure.

Also, I felt Toy Story Land was more geared for little ones. Probably would skip it entirely from now on. Crazy crowded and like I said, more for the little kids.
So glad to hear you had a great trip! After several ADR-heavy trips, I now really aim to minimize them, as well. When we stay club level, there's minimal need to buy meals at all because we can just get food from the lounge...Club level is really changing the way we tour. It used to be about waking up early for EMH or PPOs, then staying out late, as well. Now it's sleeping in, having breakfast at the club lounge, going to the parks midday & doing the FastPass rides, then going back to the resort for the rest of the day. No ADRs required besides one character meal per trip to get hugs and pics with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter