• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Short time frame for renting a BWV studio?

MommyBryn

DIS Veteran
Please accept my apologies if this is not posted in the right area...sometimes I'm not sure where my questions fit best!

We would like to book a BWV studio possibly next January, mid-late, for 5-6 nights. If I'm unable to pin down dates until 5-6 months before (or even 4 months), do you think there's any chance of still getting one? I know places like David's recommends 8+ months in advance. We've only rented once before and it was for a Grand Villa for a week and a half so obviously we booked the 11 months out. This time, for the one little room, we just won't know as soon, so I'm just hoping to be realistic about whether or not it will even work if we don't know that far ahead.

Thank you for the help!

I think it depends when in January due to the marathon but if you're ok with non-standard (higher points value), it *might* be possible to cobble together a reservation

Once you are beyond the 7 month booking window for BWV, getting a studio any time of year can be difficult. Standard and boardwalk views are highly unlikely. Pool/garden view has a chance but not a high one including because you have two events mid-late Jan that lower the chances even more — MLK weekend and the Friday and Tuesday around it, and the Thurs through Sun of Pro Bowl weekend in Orlando, the last weekend in Jan.

I should have mentioned that we always try to avoid the events in January, so hoping that won't be as much of an issue. We can only ever visit in Jan/Feb so we're used to working around those dates as much as possible, and we have more flexibility this time as it's our shortest stay yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter