Short Story Writers

I blog and I write sci-fi and fantasy fiction - both short stories and novels.

And I really need to get back in the habit of writing everyday

I have a story titled "Burying Grandpa at Disney World." DM me if you're interested.
As they say, it's based on a true story with some "stretchers" as Huck Finn would say.

Hmm... I've enjoyed creative writing from a very young age, though I haven't been able to write as often as I would like in the last couple years. Maybe this is the push I need to get back in the habit.

Send it to you or post it here? Or am I reading this too fast and the answer is up above me?

Right now, the audience is me. I have an idea that I don't want to say too much about bc it's not 100% there yet. But I'd like to get a collaborative creative thread or section going, where people who write, or paint, or make movies can share their work. Perhaps even work on stuff together.
Love to get into a collaborative project! Not a short story idea I know but what re joint research?

Ryno I like the colaborative aspect of this illusive idea of yours. Can you find someone to finish this for me? I call it "out of my price range in acrylics"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 13
I love this idea. I am an investor-relations/annual report writer by day, but my first love is fiction and plays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter