• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shopping Pass?

P

Paris

Do the parks still allow the shopping passes? When IOA first opened you could leave some ID with a ticket attendant (forget if it was a license or simply a credit card imprint) and were allowed in for free for two hours.

After two hours the card would be charged for a one park day, but, it was free if you were out in time.

Is it still around? Is it still two hours?

i know i got one before, also one at dis, but it was 3-4 years ago, i'd call them
directly and find out! also some of the items are available thru catalogs.
happy shopping!

As far as getting a shopping pass goes, you MUST purchase a ticket to enter the park at Guest Services. They will give you one hour and if you return within that hour ... your money will be refunded. You no longer can just leave a license or credit card, you MUST actually buy the tickets to enter the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter