Shopping @ Downtown Disney

Limmer

DIS Veteran
I will be looking for some sundresses while at DD. Where should I be looking? Will they have them in October? I can't find any summer dresses or shorts here as they have all been put away for fall clothing. I have overplanned for everything about this trip but I forgot clothes for me! I own very few casual clothes as I have to get dressed up for work every day and I own NO pants and 2 pairs of shorts. This will not work for our 10 day trip (3 at WDW, 7 Disney cruise). I am also sort of round ;) and I wonder if I will be able to find clothes that fit at WDW. Please reassure me! Where would you shop (on site as we do not have a car)?

I know there is a store at Downtown Disney that sells sundresses and things like that, but it always seems really overpriced - and the selection is not that good. I can't remember the name of it. Most of the resort and theme park stores, as well as the stores at Downtown Disney, have clothes with Disney characters, etc - mostly T-shirts and stuff. I remember seeing some cool looking tropical sundresses at the store at the Polynesian resort, but they were REALLY expensive. I love to shop for clothes, but I've never really found more to buy at Disney than the standard Mickey T-Shirt, etc. You might think about taking a cab and checking out one of the outlet malls. There are several in the WDW area.

Where are u staying? I noticed in the gift shop at CBR they had a few sundresses and
actually I liked some of the things in CBR better than at shops in DT Disney

Hulabird

Aug/Sep 2001
carib01a.gif

The last time we stayed at PO - Riverside they did! I am not sure of the changes with the 100 year celebration will make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter