Shopping at WDW - Where can FUNKO POPs be found?

Tinkerbell_n_neverland

Earning My Ears
I posted this question on another forum and got no response. I'm hoping someone can give me some kind of feedback. My Hubby, son and I are avid Funko Pop collectors. In a few days my son and his grandmother are visiting Epcot, Disney Springs, and going on the Disney Cruise Line on a trip just the two of them. Are there Disney Funko Pops for sale at any of these locations? Does anyone know where they can be found? Any information would be helpful, my mother is asking where to find them and I'm completely unsure where to send her. I've uploaded an example of what the Funko boxes look like to this post. Thank you for any information you may provide!

Attachments

• 97dfd702-8a49-419b-8625-75acd95431ec_1.75ed0cb8e77a4cb4cd29f895ae2a4d10.jpeg
    97dfd702-8a49-419b-8625-75acd95431ec_1.75ed0cb8e77a4cb4cd29f895ae2a4d10.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 15
I posted this question on another forum and got no response. I'm hoping someone can give me some kind of feedback. My Hubby, son and I are avid Funko Pop collectors. In a few days my son and his grandmother are visiting Epcot, Disney Springs, and going on the Disney Cruise Line on a trip just the two of them. Are there Disney Funko Pops for sale at any of these locations? Does anyone know where they can be found? Any information would be helpful, my mother is asking where to find them and I'm completely unsure where to send her. I've uploaded an example of what the Funko boxes look like to this post. Thank you for any information you may provide!
I don't think I've ever seen them sold actually in Disney. But I do see them sold at home in a few places. I know Target and Barnes & Noble definitely carry them.

I don't think I've ever seen them sold actually in Disney. But I do see them sold at home in a few places. I know Target and Barnes & Noble definitely carry them.
I agree; don't think I've seen them in the parks, just vinyls.

I've seen a few Star Wars-themed ones in the store attached to Launch Bay in DHS.

If you are in the US, you can download the Shop Disney Parks mobile app and search for "funko". The app shows 14 (mostly GotG & Spider-Man designs) that are available. It's possible more may be available but not listed in the app.

Do you know there is a Disney Funko Pop subscription box? they arrive in the mail every two months with EXCLUSIVE ones you can't buy in stores or at Disney. Last month's had Dumbo and Timothy and a Pluto with some pins and other items...was pretty cool...August will have a flying Tink.
https://next.funko.com/

We have been getting the Star Wars version as well and they had some fantastic items

I'm an avid collector of them as well and I've never actually seen them sold in the Disney parks-but they're sold in plenty of stores elsewhere.

I've seen them at pin traders before I know they have had park exclusive ones by they sold out fast
Like a pp said Funko's Disney treasure box is fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter