Shopping Around Disneyland

spacemouseneer

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a major grocery store or Wal-Mart near Disneyland? We were thinking about getting a bunch of snacks there to bring into the park with us. Would it be a short cab ride away? Any other suggestions in this matter?

I know there's a grocery on Harbor Blvd in Garden Grove- head south on Harbor. There may be another one closer, not sure.

There is a Target on Chapman and Harbor. A Kmart down on Katella. A Wal-Mart off of I-5 not sure what the crossroads are.

To get to Walmart take the I-5 north & exit on Euclid, then turn right - you can see it from the freeway, and it is about 5 minutes. Target is about two miles south on Harbor Blvd.

I know you were asking specifically about a grocery store or walmart but aside from those, there are also small convienence stores around the resort area. These can be helpful for small/quick purchases.
:sunny:

Perfect!!! Thank you for your responses. I think we will bring some snacks from here, but just wanted to grab a case of water to bring in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter