Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Apparently for Christmas dinner this year I have to take the salad. We are not having a turkey dinner :( so I think I can get salad through metro for the STB coupon... do I have to order that in advance or just pick it up there? I want to take the biggest salad possible ;) and possible get some of those wedge fries for home to get to the $$ amount.
They do have salads on the website HERE and i think I'd feel safer ordering it before so that I knew it would be ready for me instead of showing up and getting stuck with the rusty looking wilted salad!

How can I avoid Amazon splitting my order? Would ordering items shipped by Amazon work? I only have one item that’s both sold and shipped by Amazon and it’s under $100. I am trying to add items to make the purchase over $100. But I can’t find anything else I want that’s both sold and shipped by Amazon. I remember vaguely that there’s a shipping option to have all items shipped together. Do they still have this option now? I need to think of a backup shop for this STB. Or just order what I want under $100 and do a Sobeys Urban Fresh shop instead! :sad2:
You can still do it the Amazon shop, just be prepared that you are going to have to contact Air Miles when the promo points show up and show them your receipt to prove your purchase of over $100.
not sure how to avoid it but as you get through the process you can see how they are splitting your order before you submit it, they group the items by delivery date when you get to that stage.
Unfortunately there is NO way to guarantee that your order won't be split up for delivery even if you pick only items that are listed as "sold by" or "fulfilled by" Amazon. The items can be coming from ANY of their warehouses anywhere across the country. I've even had an email after placing my order and getting the confirmation that something is no longer in stock and they've refunded the amount to my account. It really doesn't have anything to do with how things are shipped BTW but rather the bottom line of your initial e-mail. That's all I've had to use when following up with Airmiles for missing miles.

The Duck's hints for Amazon shopping (*Can you do it without this much hassle? Perhaps but I've never had any trouble getting at least some miles to post since doing this :P ) YMMV

1. Don't sign into your Airmiles account YET(if you are, sign out)
  2. Sign into your Amazon account
  3. Put items you like into your wish list
  4. Add items to cart and watch the pre-tax total
  5. Once the order is big enough go thru and hit "save for later" beside each item
  6. Sign out of your Amazon account and close the window/tab/browser (whatever is easiest)
  7. Sign into your Airmiles account
  8. Go to the StB website and use the online shopping coupon to open the airmilesshop portal
  9. Select Amazon and sign into your account
  10. Click on the cart and move everything you want back into your cart
  11. Submit your order and pay for it however (use your Mastercard if you opted in to earn the extra 100 miles if you spend $200)
  12. Once the confirmation email comes, stick it in a separate email file (i hope I'm not the only one that has a dedicated online filer folder!) and flag it for follow-up in 75 days
  13. Watch your Airmiles account to be sure that at least SOME miles post properly
Now, if the miles don't post properly it's up to you how to handle it but again, here's the Duck's method
  • Wait till the 75th day to follow up for any missing miles so i don't need to do this more than once
  • IF it's during one of these big promos - don't even contact them until the final bonus posts because i REFUSE to do more chats than I need to they will NOT trigger a coupon used if it's just posted as "missing miles" and you will need to prove yourself again
  • When you do the chat refer to your email and tell them EVERYTHING, right down to the exact time of your email and they will usually just give you the miles - don't even get into the whole "my order was split up" they don't care!
if you're wondering what i mean by "save for later" if looks like this (my bread has the habit of getting squished if hubby is in charge!)

I was just coming to ask the same question about amazon splitting your order. I did it, I even had the option to wait and ship in as few shipments as possible so I did it. But looking at my BMO statement I see they split it $32 and $88.... so if I just keep my confirmation sheet I should be able to argue with airmiles when the promo is over? I really don't see myself needing anything else over $100 through airmilesshops since Bestbuy isn't on their for the IPAD my daughter is buying tonight lol

I have 7 done! 3 posted, waiting on 4, and we'll do airmilesshops tomorrow for sure for a spare.

1. BMO
2. LCBO (posted)
3. Metro catering
4. travelhub/airmiles hotels (DH had to travel for work this week)
5. Entripy (custom shirts for DH and BIL)
6. Shell in-store (posted)
7. Sobeys (posted)
Isn’t today the last day for 10X airmilesshop offer? Would you consider doing it today instead?

I was just coming to ask the same question about amazon splitting your order. I did it, I even had the option to wait and ship in as few shipments as possible so I did it. But looking at my BMO statement I see they split it $32 and $88.... so if I just keep my confirmation sheet I should be able to argue with airmiles when the promo is over? I really don't see myself needing anything else over $100 through airmilesshops since Bestbuy isn't on their for the IPAD my daughter is buying tonight lol
YUP! all you need is the email from Amazon - so long as it only shows the bottom line of your entire order you should be fine

So I do agree with the Ducks methods, my only point is really that as you get to the end, it is possible you will see they are splitting the order right there. If they are asking you to select delivery dates for a bunch of different groupings, then your order is being split. I think the only way for these promos really is just buy one thing at $100 or more :) They sure do have some good deals on their Fire stuff today, but most are well below $100 now. Even their tablets!

Has anyone done the Global Pet Foods offer? I had my base miles post, but nothing else. There wasn’t anything on the receipt (I did see her scan the coupon) and the cashier told me it was a “back end coupon” that would show up later. Just seeing what everyone else’s experience is.

Has anyone done the Global Pet Foods offer? I had my base miles post, but nothing else. There wasn’t anything on the receipt (I did see her scan the coupon) and the cashier told me it was a “back end coupon” that would show up later. Just seeing what everyone else’s experience is.
Post # 7 on the first page is where i'm putting all the reports of successful coupons (i didn't make note of who reported this BTW)
Global Pet Foods: Shop the Block prints on receipt ****Posted to account As Bonus Air Miles"

Looks to me like you got a dolt of a cashier "back end coupon" ?? yeah .. not sure what she meant by this but I'm sorry, looks like it didn't work for you.

Friendly reminder for my fellow online shoppers -- just a few hours away from Black Friday kicking in and 20X the miles. Don't forget to access the website from the link that comes from the StB coupon -- USE THIS LINK

I have my lists lined up, my credit cards handy, already in my jammies and watching the clock.

Ugh... I keep trying to shop for stuff on Amazon.ca,....then I keep looking and find the same thing for much cheaper elsewhere. Not working so well for me this year lol

Ugh... I keep trying to shop for stuff on Amazon.ca,....then I keep looking and find the same thing for much cheaper elsewhere. Not working so well for me this year lol
YUP! Never overspend just to get the miles, not worth it!!! The things I'm planning on buying will rarely go on sale anyway so why not get me some extra miles while I'm at it, right?

My miles are starting to show up. Including the amazon.ca shop via airmilesshops, though the apple shop is still MIA.

Amazon was Nov 24, Shell Nov 25. Shell actually lists "Shop the block fuel offer" and "shop the block in-store offer" in the air miles transactions listing, which is reassuring :-)

SW

COME ON AIRMILES get your crap together --- the friggin online shopping portal isn't working
My alarm is set for 4:10 and i really need some sleep but i wanted to finish at least one of my transactions 🤬

COME ON AIRMILES get your crap together --- the friggin online shopping portal isn't working
View attachment 455472
My alarm is set for 4:10 and i really need some sleep but i wanted to finish at least one of my transactions 🤬

I feel your pain.

I was waiting until midnight to place a sizeable order at Lands' End. They operate on Central Time, so their current promotion (50% off everything) was good until 1 AM EST. And even aside from the 50% promo (there will probably be another one tomorrow anyway), I wanted to order ASAP because I know that one of the items I wanted is low stock. So great, wait up until midnight, go to AirMilesShops portal, and... not responding. :mad:

I did get through eventually, with persistence. Hope it actually worked. Should be worth ~330 AM with the bonus coupon, so it's not one I want to miss out on.

Hope you got your order in too!

I feel your pain.

I was waiting until midnight to place a sizeable order at Lands' End. They operate on Central Time, so their current promotion (50% off everything) was good until 1 AM EST. And even aside from the 50% promo (there will probably be another one tomorrow anyway), I wanted to order ASAP because I know that one of the items I wanted is low stock. So great, wait up until midnight, go to AirMilesShops portal, and... not responding. :mad:

I did get through eventually, with persistence. Hope it actually worked. Should be worth ~330 AM with the bonus coupon, so it's not one I want to miss out on.

Hope you got your order in too!
OMG .. so painful!!! BUT both of my important orders have been placed. Hubby's shoes for close to $200 <gulp> I only wanted to get the 20X the miles and they were showing 2 pairs in his size and i was freaking i was gonna miss them! Next up, my Amazon order and the site kept crapping out on me .. by the time i got to the cart 2 items were out of stock so back to my wish list to get something to put me back up to the $200 mark for the Mastercard offer.

Saucony pre-tax $159 base miles of 7, then the bonus of 140
Amazon pre-tax $201.09 (cause i refuse to over spend!)

• base miles =10
  • store multiplier of 5X = 40
  • site bonus of 20X =190
  • Mastercard bonus of 100
  • StB coupon of 50 total miles for my $200 transaction =340 not bad!!
And I'm too exhausted to even tackle my ETSY order but it's not a rush because the woman I'm working with put it into a custom order that no one else can even buy! -- in case anyone is wondering, it's currently 1:23 meaning my alarm goes off in less than 3 hours 😴

I did my amazon order when I got up today as I was concerned a few items wouldn’t be in stock any longer if I waited until I got to work.

I took a screen shot of my payment page showing everything I ordered and the total amount of it as a whole.

Of course, it was separated into three orders with one being $193 before tax.

I’m not concerned as it shows I did it all in one transaction.

I did. When i get home in will let you know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter