Shop Parks App returns/exchanges

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
I figure I'm pretty much out of luck...bit wanted to post unless there is an option I am missing.

I am surprising my family this Christmas with an April trip to Disney. Part of how I am announcing the trip is through special Magic bands. It was pretty easy ordering for my husband and daughters, but I didn't really love any options for myself. So I ordered the castle. The bands have already shipped and are due to arrive tomorrow.

However, apparently tomorrow a Villians band is being released! I LOVE it! If I really want it....is my only option returning the castle band and then ordering the Villians band separately and paying new shipping? Or is there a way to make an exchange and somehow come out better? Also, will I have to pay to ship it back? Or is a label or anything included for returns? (Yes, it's prob a stupid question...).

I'm just trying to figure out the extra cost here...and see if I should just order the new band as soon as possible, or if I should wait to officially get the original band I ordered.

If Disney allows you to do the return transaction in the Parks, which I believe they do, take the Castle MB with you and get it refunded there. You'll save on the return shipping cost.

Order the Villains MB as soon as it appears on the Shop Disney App. That will be safer than waiting to see if it's available in the parks.

Has anyone tried returning through the mail something they ordered on the Shop Disney Parks app? My DH ordered me the Dooney & Bourke Haunted Mansion Smith bag for our anniversary. When it arrived, I realized it's just too big for me to carry and I was thinking of returning it. I didn't see much in the way of instructions in the packaging contents with the purse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter