Shop Disney Delivery

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I live in Canada. Shipping from Shop Disney is outrageous and you have to pay duty in addition when the package arrives. Has anyone ever ordered from them and shipped to their DVC resort? If so, how many days in advance did you place the order? I'm hoping to be at BWV for at least 7 nights.

I have never shipped to the resort but can say that my deliveries from shopDisney vary widely in how long it takes to get there.

I have had some arrive in 5 days and others take 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, I think you'd be disappointed by ordering from Shop Disney with only a 7-day window of acceptable delivery. I often have orders come split into separate orders and delivered on different days. As the PP stated, I have also had a wide variety of delivery windows from a few days to a few weeks. I can empathize with the difficulties in having items shipped to Canada, but I think this would not be a positive solution to that problem. :sad2::sad:

When I lived overseas I used a company that gave me a US address, then forwarded the packages to me. You still pay import fees but it was better than working with companies that do not have international shipping experience. I paid a lot less for shipping since they always knew the cheapest way ( DHL or local courier) . Also, some companies will not ship items outside the US. This skirts the issue. Try to buy a laptop in the middle east and they all have a different keyboard layout ( return key) than the US so it makes it hard to type. I am addicted to Apple products so I had to use it often even though there were local Apple stores. I think Shop Disney also has some items with US only so it may be worth looking into.

I have done this in the past pre-Covid, and it has worked. I am crossing fingers, just about to try again.

I’m also in Canada, and did that last Christmas. Ordered on Boxing Day, and the package was delivered 10 days later. It worked out well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter