Shoes to add height for kiddos?

Maybe I am just not savvy enough, but I think it would be hard to switch those super stick paper wrist bands. t Kings Island they did this and an employee put them on the child tight enough that you couldn't slip it over his hand and so to take it off, you would have to damage it in some way. I still think this is a better system.

Ice cube and a dab of glue. SUPER easy to get around.

Maybe I am just not savvy enough, but I think it would be hard to switch those super stick paper wrist bands. t Kings Island they did this and an employee put them on the child tight enough that you couldn't slip it over his hand and so to take it off, you would have to damage it in some way. I still think this is a better system.
Although others already said how to get around this when on right... Disney doesn't put them on right.

Hard ticket events use these at Disney to say you paid to be in that night. I have yet to go to a party and have someone put my band on well so I couldn't just slip it off. I had a few times where it was so lose I was afraid I would lose it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter