• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipwreck Nachos Tangaroa Terrace

rachaeld

Mouseketeer
I was really looking forward to trying these later this month. But I see that they have changed their menu and they are gone.

Does anyone know if these are available elsewhere in the resort?

I was really looking forward to trying these later this month. But I see that they have changed their menu and they are gone.

Does anyone know if these are available elsewhere in the resort?

They are not. They were also not very good. There was no cheese on them, so I don't really know why they were even called nachos.

There are much better nachos at the Grand Californian quick service, the GCH Craftsman grill.

Award Weiners had something called Lava Fries that were essentially the same thing, but they discontinued those too.

If you want some great nachos, the lobster nachos at Lamplight Lounge were delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter