• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping the goodies home?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I know at WDW you have the option to have your purchases in Downtown Disney shipped back to your home for a modest fee. This fee is offset because they don't charge sales tax on the merchandise. Is that same option available at DL?

Thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

:sunny: During my trip to Disneyland this past December, I remember walking by a post office in the park. You do have the option of mailing home the souvenirs you buy. :earsboy:

A couple of years ago we had DL ship a cookie jar home for us. I do not remember if we had to pay the sales tax though. It was a very nice service though.

Just had it done May 7th. Nice service as I had no extra room in the luggage. I don't know about sales tax since they shipped it to me in state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter