• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping Medical Supplies to Resort vs Checking Box

Mason7AK

Mouseketeer
I am trying to figure out what my best option is for getting my DD's formula cans and diapers to the Polynesian for our trip at the end of January. I was thinking of shipping them to the Poly ahead of time. Has anyone done this and how far in advance can they arrive? If I ship them, I would like to be able to call before our flight day and make sure they did indeed arrive. Can I do that?

My other option is to pack a box and check it as medical along with our other check on bags. We are using DME. Can anyone tell me if I can "tag" a box with the DME luggage tags and if it will be delivered along with our luggage? Anyone done this?

Those pediasure cans are heavy and for our 7 day trip, I will need to have 35 cans. I plan to pack enough in my DD's carryon for one full day, just in case! Her carryon will also have all her other medical equipment and meds in it, so will be pretty heavy too!

Any thoughts, tips or suggestions? TIA
Angela

Talk to your regular supplier, They may be able to ship the necessary items directly to your hotel.

Just have them address the shiopment to:

"Disney's Polynesian Resort
ATTN: Mason7AK
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Hold For Guest Arrival January 32" (or whatever date is scheduled)

And ask that they provide you with a tracking number and ship the items to arrive about two days before you do. When you arrive have a copy of the tracking information with you, preferably showing that it has arrived and was signed for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter