Shipping Address for Saratoga?

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
My daughter's prescription sunglasses won't make in time for us leave but the clinic is going to ship them to our resort. Can someone please confirm the correct address for guest packages at SSR?
Also, do I need to put confirmation number on the information or just my name and arrival date? If the package arrives before we check in, (we will be at CSR for the first two nights) can we go pick it up early?

Thank you!

My daughter's prescription sunglasses won't make in time for us leave but the clinic is going to ship them to our resort. Can someone please confirm the correct address for guest packages at SSR?
Also, do I need to put confirmation number on the information or just my name and arrival date? If the package arrives before we check in, (we will be at CSR for the first two nights) can we go pick it up early?

Thank you!
>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter