• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipped items from the parks, one item came back broken

kyomagi

Mouseketeer
So i am wondering what i can do at this point. I ordered a few halloween items, one being the bowl. Needless to say, the packing from my resort was not even there. It was my bag filled with all the stuff i handed to the resort stuffed in a box and when i picked up the box, i could hear pieces moving around and knew the bowl had shattered.

So, what can i exactly do without having to wait until monday to call disney park merchandising

call or email the merchandising dept. They will fix it. I had an item break after we bought it and brought it home ourselves. I emailed them and a few days later I had a new item. Really easy and not a big deal.

I agree just call or email. We bought my son a Buzz Lightyear action figure that broke within a day or two of buying it. I contacted them and without any hassel they mailed me a replacement. I was quite impressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter