• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipboard Arcade Cards?

nasmith3

Earning My Ears
Arcade question on the Fantasy. My family and I have taken a couple of trips to WDW in the last six months. My son and daughter loved the arcades at the resort and we managed to leave with several arcade cards with differing amounts left. Does anyone know if the shipboard arcades are open and if they use the same cards as WDW resorts? TIA.

They've been replaced by gelato and ice cream shops, though! Rather tasty ones, too.

They've been replaced by gelato and ice cream shops, though! Rather tasty ones, too.
That's for the Fantasy and Dream, right? On Magic and Wonder, they were replaced by the Edge tween club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter