Ship Tour Questions

DisneyTravelers2008

Sally & Clay (Disney Travelers 2008)
We are doing the 4 night Dream cruise. Is the ship tour informative? Does it tell you about the ship's and architecture or just show you where stuff is located? Is it long? Im guessing its a lot of walking??? Trying to decide if we should do it or skip it.

I believe there's a couple tours. There's one on embarkation day that basically shows you where everything is. There's also the "Making of the Dream" tour that gets into the architecture and design of the ship. And I think I spotted a third in the navigator that sounded similar to the Making of the Dream but was labeled as a family thing, so maybe one if a bit dryer and the other is a bit more fun or something? I didn't make either unfortunately.

Is the initial tour about getting to know the ship appropriate for children? I would love to know where things are Day 1 (going on 7 day Fantasy cruise) and will have my DD with me on embarkation day.

TIA!

The "getting to know the ship" tour on the first day is fine for kids. The tours later on the cruise ("art of the theme ship" and the like) are designed for adults. There's nothing really "adult" about them, beyond stops in the adult club area, but they are listed in the Navigator in the Adult row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter