She's here!

leighe

<font color=teal>Are we there yet?<br><font color=
Our baby was born on Monday morning at 2:20am. She is such a little doll! I had to have a c-section because her heart rate kept going down whenever I pushed (TMI - I know). The thing I was most worried about was BFing and that has been going great. We brought her home yesterday and she literally didn't sleep a wink last night. Thank goodness my mom is here so DH and I did get a little rest.

Can we post links? I haven't had time to download any pictures yet but I do have the link to her hospital picture. I'll post it and then a mod can take it down if I'm not supposed to.

We are just thrilled to death. DH is so cute with her. The first thing he said to her was, "Abigail, we're going to take you to Disney World." :goodvibes

http://babynet.baptisteast.com/default.asp?group=27815

Precious.. simply precious! Congrats to mom and the rest of the family. I love that bow in her hair.

Congratulations!!! We are waiting for our princess to arrive, 6 more weeks and counting. We were also thinking of the name Abigail, we've narrowed down the list to 12 names. You wold think after 3 boys, we'd have a girls name ready to go. :rolleyes:

Enjoy, They grow up so fast!

P.S. Saw the picture! Absolutely Adorable!!!!!

She is absolutly beautiful!!!:cloud9:

Congratulations to you and your DH - she is a true gift from God!!! :flower:

Congratulations!! She is precious. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bow in her hair and her little outfit with the bracelet, very sweet.

What a cutie!!

And maybe a future Wildcat???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter