Sheraton Vistana Village 2 bedroom suite $89.90 (cheaper than 1 bedroom rate)

WOW !! Only $ 79.90 for a two bedroom suite ? I thought I had gotten the bottom of the barrel price... Oh well, I guess I'll be checking for that $ 79.90 price until I leave for my honeymoon. I do agree that timing is everything for finding those deals. Congratulations on that great rate !!

Hey Colt...just wanted to let you know that we got the $79.90 2 bedrm villa rate also for Jan. 22-31. We are so excited! We had planned to stay on-site or at HIFS, but I read your initial post and that rate was just too good to pass on. VV sounds fabulous for our family with 3 very young children (ages 5, 3 and 1). My DH can't stand the idea of being crammed into a reg. hotel room! Thank you so much for posting, or I never would have known of VV or that great rate! I'll be sure and post a report when we return, since we are going before you. Thanks again and congratulations on the upcoming wedding!:)

I am so happy for you and your family !!! As for me helping you, consider it a very small and partial repayment for all of the fantastic information I have learned from this community...
I do look forward to your trip report upon your return , and I am quite confident you will LOVE the Village. I have yet to hear anything bad about it, and am counting the days until my wedding and honeymoon... Once again, CONGRATS for getting a GREAT rate and have a safe, wonderful trip !!!

I purchased a two bedroom at Sheraton's Vistana for my niece's honeymoon on ebay for $450 with no tax. Check in Feb. 3 seven nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter