She has redeemed herself

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
My Mother in Law just told me she was paying for all the disney tickets, which is 565.00 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Well she's sending me the money so I can buy them.

Wow, that's really great of her. Maybe she's had a change of attitude, and everything will be great!

Good to see she finally came around. Speaking as a grandparent - she should really be looking forward to your upcoming trip, spending memorable time with the grandkids, and thankful for a daughter-in-law that's willing to make all the arrangements. I know I'm counting the days until Sept when all our family goes.

Yeahhhh!!! Hopefully this is a positive sign for your trip, that you'll be able to negotiate all your hopes/plans for the experience. Who knows? Maybe she intended this all along, a surprise for you all, and the F! plans just threw her budget for a loop. Or maybe your communication made her realize the expense of this family vacation. Regardless, it sounds like you two are closer to being on the same page--I'm sure your trip will be a success!

Glad it worked out for you!! I thought your response to your MIL was great, to the point and very mature.

I was really happy considering that we are going to have to rent a mini van so that all 5 of us can travel around together. I reserved a Chevy Uplander months ago to drive there and back and the cost of that alone is almost 500.00.

Hopefully(pessimistic) she won't hold you up for ransom. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter