Shari's Berries

sammi6

Walt Disney World is One of the Bare Necessities
Does anyone know of any special discounts or promotional codes for this? I am considering ordering the strawberries for my mom for Mother's Day, and I went all through the process and at the end in check out the shipping was $12.99!!!!:scared: I couldn't believe that, I was prepared for like $8.00 but $12.99 seems a little high to me, but I did notice this big box that says coupon codes, so I didn't know if someone on here may know about it. Thank you in advance.

I just heard an ad on the radio, where if you click on the mircophone on the page and enter JJR (Johnjay and Rich ) you will get a discount. Not sure what it was for.

NM... I just tried it and there was no deal.. Same price as on their site.

Not that it helps you with the discount but the berries come specifically packaged in order to keep them fresh; they aren't just in a cardboard box. Those dry ice packs are expensive.

I hope your mom enjoys them. My husband sends these to me frequently; I love them.

Does anyone know of any special discounts or promotional codes for this? I am considering ordering the strawberries for my mom for Mother's Day, and I went all through the process and at the end in check out the shipping was $12.99!!!!:scared: I couldn't believe that, I was prepared for like $8.00 but $12.99 seems a little high to me, but I did notice this big box that says coupon codes, so I didn't know if someone on here may know about it. Thank you in advance.

I just ordered these yesterday. I was also shocked at shipping prices. GET THIS: I ordered a dozen of the strawberries and then I ordered her 4 red velvet cupcakes. These were all ordered on ONE ORDER. I didn't notice I guess until I had paid for them that I actually PAID 12.99 X 2. :scared1: SO I emailed them first with my order number inquiring about the double shipping. Then I decided to call. The rep. said that they come from two different places that is why there is two different shipping charges. THEN I got an answer from the email and they explained the same thing BUT took one shipping OFF as a courtesy. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 They didn't have to...but did.

I had a 15% off email that I got from them from Red Envelope because I shop with them a lot.

Thanks everyone:-)

EDK35, that is CRAZY! Thanks for the heads up, glad they fixed it for you. That would have been a shocker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter