sharing quick serve meals

Evalyn E Deinlein

Earning My Ears
It's been a few years since we were at WDW. In the past, serving sizes at quick serve sites were very large & could easily be shared by an adult & a kid or by 2 kids. Is this still the case. WDW has changed so many things related to dining & the Dining plan is now out of our reach. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Other than buffets (which are TS anyway), I didn't think there were ANY restrictions on sharing if you're not on the dining plan. How would they even know at a QS?

Other than buffets (which are TS anyway), I didn't think there were ANY restrictions on sharing if you're not on the dining plan. How would they even know at a QS?
I don't think the question was so much if you're allowed to. More if the portions are big enough to share.

I definitely think so. My mom and I, 2 adults, even share meals at several places.

Yes, this is still the case. On my trip with my husband, we'd share some adult meals. On my solo trip last year, I got kids' meals at QS except for breakfast.

I don't think the question was so much if you're allowed to. More if the portions are big enough to share.

I definitely think so. My mom and I, 2 adults, even share meals at several places.

Gotcha. I couldn't tell. Thanks for clarifying.

I agree. Me and my mom tend to share lunch meals at most places. If we don't think that a meal will be enough then a meal and a small side defiantly does the trick.

Very easy to share! I regret not sharing more last year. We were overfull often and could have used the extra credits for a few meals where we paid OOP.

Yes, I think the portions are quite large. DS just turned 10 and I still typically order one adult QS and one child QS and we share those. There is no way we could eat 2 adult QS meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter