Sharing Memory Maker with multiple MDE accounts

cman

Mouseketeer
So I know there's a bunch of threads but I see confusing information so here's a another one.

Here are the specifics

MDE account #1 (mine) - 10 family and friends
MDE accoutn #2 (brother-in-law) - 14 family and friends

On MDE #1 I will handle booking FP+ for my 10 members and have already booked dining reservations for all 24 of us going (not a simple task!)

On MDE #2 my BIL will handle FP+ for his family.

I will buying memory maker and will manage downloading the pics after our trip. I will be the one linking MDE #1 and giving access to my 10 family members.

How do I make sure people on MDE #2 can use my MM and have it accessible on their Magic Bands?
If I give MDE #2 members access to my MM can they mess anything else up like FPs or ADRs

We don't care about looking at pics during our trip. We just want everyone to be able to get pictures taken.

Thanks

I believe that you would have to have them all connected to your MDE as friends and family. They can't mess up your reservations unless they log directly into your MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter