Sharing food on dining plan

sadiwest

Mouseketeer
What are the 'rules' when it comes to sharing food when on the dining plan. I imagine that it wouldn't be an issue with CS meals....who would know?! But what about when it comes to TS meals?
I've seen many posts about people sharing entire meals...leads me to believe it is OK to do. But can two people on a dining plan really go to a TS restaurant, order one meal (app, meal, dessert) and share EVERYTHING with no problem? :confused3 :confused3

Thanks, in advance, for your answers. :smooth: :wave2:
Sandi

sadiwest said:
What are the 'rules' when it comes to sharing food when on the dining plan. I imagine that it wouldn't be an issue with CS meals....who would know?! But what about when it comes to TS meals?
I've seen many posts about people sharing entire meals...leads me to believe it is OK to do. But can two people on a dining plan really go to a TS restaurant, order one meal (app, meal, dessert) and share EVERYTHING with no problem? :confused3 :confused3

Thanks, in advance, for your answers. :smooth: :wave2:
Sandi

I just spoke to my friend who is a server at Spoodles and she said you are allowed to share meals. She said "It is not like you are getting any more than you paid for, you are just using them how you see fit."

Mermaid4me :cloud9:

Poly Apr 2006
CR 2005
ASMO 1999
Offsite 1986
CR 1979

Yes, you can share. Sometimes they will even separate it onto 2 plates in the kitchen for you.

That's really good to know :thumbsup2 I was hoping we would be able to share a few plates between us...Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter