• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shareholders Hotel Offer for the Screening of Brave on August 2nd, 2012

netimka

DIS Veteran
just got an email with this great offer...wish i could extend our stay in Paris...

Dear Shareholders Club Member,

The Shareholders Club is pleased to announce that you can benefit from a special rate on hotel rooms on the occasion of the screening of the newest Disney - Pixar movie: Brave to be held on Thursday, August 2nd, 2012, at Disneyland® Paris, Chessy (77).

Special rate on the price of the room night (including breakfast) of € 75 at Disney's Hotel New York®, or Disney's Sequoia Lodge® or Disney's Newport Bay Club® exclusively on August 1st, 2012 and/or August 2nd, 2012.

Practical information and booking beginning on July 20th, 2012 at +33 (0)1 60 30 60 72 (code « Brave »).

Only available by pre-booking beginning on July 20th, 2012.
Offer only valid in one of the three hotels by arrival date and upon availability at time of booking.
Offer is limited to members of the Shareholders Club who hold a membership card which is valid on the date of their booking. Presentation of your valid Shareholders Club card is required at the hotel check-in.
This offer is available for standard room, standard Lake side room, room on the Admiral's Floor and Admiral's Floor Lake-side room and Montana room. Maximum 4 people per room. Offer limited to 2 rooms per night and per valid Shareholders Club card. No handling fees.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or discount on hotel rooms.
Disney® Parks tickets not included.

I was temped too, we leave DLP on the 1st too! Could have had a nice 2 days extra... unforunately Ill be returning for work boohoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter