• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shareholders Club

Keith Hunt

Earning My Ears
Hi
I get my shares from the halifax share dealing account with electronic shares.
1.Can i still join as there are no paper shares ?
2. will they take the accound number as i have the same with Cunard cruises and no problem with them.
Thanks
Keith

They are not accepting new members currently as they are in the process of recapitalisation and it is not sure if they will allow new members.

Also if you had the shares you need to send proof of ownership like statements

If you've been a member in the past you can rejoin. Even if there has been a lapse. Otherwise no new members at the moment.

I was a previous member but sold my shares when they increased it from 20 shares to 100 a few years back, if I repurchased 100 shares would I be allowed back in?

I'm not sure. I think it's based on being a previous member of shareholders club as you have to send proof of 100 shares, rather than just the additional 80. I would give them a ring before you comit to it.

I was a previous member but sold my shares when they increased it from 20 shares to 100 a few years back, if I repurchased 100 shares would I be allowed back in?

You would be classed as a new shareholder as your share statement will show the date your purchased your shares. At the moment no new applications are being accepted until the end of the recapitalisation process. Then an annoucement will be made is they are going to accept new members and if so how many shares you will need, it as previously been sugested 900 shares may be required to join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter