• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shareholder renewal

missiemouse

Mouseketeer
Please can someone help me with the proofs I need to send? I keep getting the same email back from them and I still don't understand! I have done it twice before and always seem to have trouble with this.

So far I have sent: a screenshot with today's date confirming my 100 shares; a pdf account statement dated April 2016; the original purchase order (from a few years ago). They say they want something from within the last 3 months but I don't know what else I have that I can send?

Thanks for any help you can give :)

This is the response from shareholders club:

However, we are not able to proceed to your registration to the Shareholders Club because we are missing information. Indeed, the proof we received with your form is a print screen of an online bank statement, so we cannot confirm your membership for the moment.

We remind you that a print screen of online bank statements is only accepted if sent together with a copy of the Order to buy or a portfolio statement issued by the financial intermediary if not dated within the last three months.

For your information, we ask you to send a proof of your Euro Disney S.C.A. shares possession that should at least include:

• Your first name and last name,
  • The quantity of Euro Disney shares (ISIN Code: FR0010540740) that you hold, and that should meet the Shareholders Club requirement of a minimum of one thousand (1000) Euro Disney S.C.A. shares,
  • Proof of shares possession written on a labeled letter from the financial institution that holds your Euro Disney S.C.A. shares, or at least validated with a stamp from that institution,
  • A date (within the last 3 months)

I printed out the confirmation of 100 shares, than scanned it back in, rather than take a screenshot. This was for a renewal about a month ago, and all went ok. Maybe give that a try?

If you log into your shareholders account you should be able to print off an upto date showing of how many shares you own, it should have the time & date stamp somewhere on it. This is what they want as people in the past have sold shares just after becoming a member

I scanned mine in the last time (although I haven't renewed yet on the new membership). I think as long as they can't see it's a screenshot, they seem happy!?

If you log into your shareholders account you should be able to print off an upto date showing of how many shares you own, it should have the time & date stamp somewhere on it. This is what they want as people in the past have sold shares just after becoming a member

That was exactly what I did yesterday and today I received a confirmation and my new card will send to me soon.

:mickeyjum

I'm having problems renewing online - I can log in to my personal space on the club actionnaires site but when I go to renewals all I get is "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension". Anyone else had this and know how to get round it? I don't really want to go to the bother of a postal renewal, especially as I've left it rather late (it runs out at the end of this month).

Once you've logged in are you clicking on the 'renew your membership' tab? You need to log into your account and then click 'personal space'. Within this you'll find a link 'renewing your membership'. I don't know why they've duplicated this but I had the same problem and eventually found this link. Once you fill in the on-line form you should be able to print it off after you submit it - pdf at bottom of the page. Hope this works for you.

Thank you Julie, that's exactly what I've been doing but I'm still getting the same problem today. Perhaps it is just me or perhaps their site, I suppose I'll have to ring up. I'll post what I find out in case it is affecting anyone else.

Helpline closed at weekend... :(

Last edited:
Not getting anywhere, phone calls just send me to a voicemail service and an email resulted in a totally blank reply! I'm ringing on 00 800 64 74 56 30, does anyone know of another number to try?

I got a blank reply from them too when I had a query but the next day they emailed me back. Sorry, I don't know the number to call. Are you able to try and access from another pc?

Try another PC/Laptop/Tablet

I have had the same problem with my PC at home but everything was ok with my PC at work.

:confused3

Thank you both above, I've now had a proper reply with the form I needed as an attachment. I printed it out, signed it, scanned it and emailed it back along with my recent proof of share ownership (as a word doc) and have just had confirmation of my renewal - success! Thank you for your help :goodvibes

Thank you both above, I've now had a proper reply with the form I needed as an attachment. I printed it out, signed it, scanned it and emailed it back along with my recent proof of share ownership (as a word doc) and have just had confirmation of my renewal - success! Thank you for your help :goodvibes

Glad you got it sorted. I'm still waiting on my card, hoping it arrives in the next couple of weeks.

Does yours run out at the end of this month too? Looking at ThBa's posts it looks as if they take about two weeks to arrive so hope yours arrives soon.

Yes, end of Sept. I'm just over 2 weeks now. My annual passes came quicker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter