Share Your Low Crowd Pics!

I am so excited seeing this thread!! We leave in 5 days and after our last trip being crowd level 8-9 I can't wait!!

WOW!! Do you think the Rosh Hashanah holiday will greatly increase crowd levels?? We'll be there Sept 24-29 and BOY am I hoping for crowds like those!!

Hollywood Studios at high noon on 8/29

IMG_5197_zpsf8b51e51.jpg

Hooray!!!!! These pictures and comments make me SO excited! I arrive 1 week from today and I am very much looking forward to LOW CROWDS!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

First day of our trip was today at Epcot. We RD'd it today, and I have never in 8 trips seen so few people at park opening. The entire park was essentially walk-on all day

We're headed there in September of 2015 with a group of 16. Most have never ever been to Disney. If we have crowds like these, it will be an amazing first trip. :cool1:

This is amazing! We leave on Tuesday and I am so excited at the aspect of such low crowds!

September was always the best time to go before we had to worry about school. Looks so nice down there

Ahh 18 more days and it feels like FOREVER I CANT WAIT! Hope the crowds stay the same!!

WOW!!! Anyone know if the crowds will be comparable the 25th-29th or is that getting into the busier time in September :worried:

Much to my dismay they moved F&W festival up one week so it starts on 9/19. I have a feeling that the parks (especially Epcot) will be a lot more crowded than they usually are that time of year. This is the same week we usually go and the crowds get larger every year.

We went last week of August in 2011. We did so much with very little wait times. Epcot WS was practically empty.

The lowest crowd I ever went was first week of March 2008. There were literally 20 people in WS. Crowds were so low at some times I felt like we weren't in WDW.

OMG! I'm heading to FL on Sunday and these photos have just made me sooo much more excited!!!

Don't know how to post pic without uploading to PB but here now in MK and SDMT is posted 35 mins with a fast moving line. :)

Somewhere I have the photos of my trip in the first few days after 9/11. You want to see empty parks?

I was standing in front of Germany on 9/13 or 14 at noon, at the time designated as the national moment of silence for the victims of the attack. And I genuinely had a moment of silence, as there was no one anywhere near me. (True, there had been a tropical storm go through a few hours before, but this was hard to imagine.)

That week I dined at CRT twice as a walk-up - and this was back in the days of full CRT insanity, when breakfast was the only character meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter