• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Share price very low! - Now under 4E!

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Anyone who can't decide whether to buy shares or not should have a look at getting some this morning!

If I'd have bought this morning instead of Friday I'd have saved over £5 on my 20 shares!

I paid over €8 for mine :( think I will buy my next ten when/if it goes under €4

I paid over €8 for mine :( think I will buy my next ten when/if it goes under €4
Yeah, it's certainly worth people who have 5 looking into getting another 15 to avoid the membership fees in the future.

I'm seriously considering getting shares now rather than going hb.

Knowing my luck though, as I can't afford them til next week the price'll shoot up by then!

I hope they stay this low for the next few days, as I can't buy any until i get my password for my sharedealing account through the post!

Still not sure it is really worth it for me, but would love to be able to say I was a shareholder:goodvibes That is certainly a good price though.

Still not sure it is really worth it for me, but would love to be able to say I was a shareholder:goodvibes

I wasn't sure whether it was worth it, but I regretted not doing it for my last trip, so thought while the prices were so low I'd have to do it!

I probably won't make my money back on this trip... but will at some point I'm sure! :thumbsup2

I wasn't sure whether it was worth it, but I regretted not doing it for my last trip, so thought while the prices were so low I'd have to do it!

I probably won't make my money back on this trip... but will at some point I'm sure! :thumbsup2

For us we already have APs for discounts so it would only be an extra 5% off table service restaurants and salon mickey - but not sure how much we would use it with DLH breakfasts.

has anyone got the link to buy the shares? I would love to buy them especially now they are so low! :thumbsup2

you'd need to set up a sharedealing account first, with the Halifax is usually a good start.

I have to say, for anyone considering buying shares, I whole heartedly regret not buying mine sooner. in two trips we saved an absolute fortune!

The price closed at €4.16. Think I'll be funding my account after the wedding and buying my next ten for free membership :banana:

For us we already have APs for discounts so it would only be an extra 5% off table service restaurants and salon mickey - but not sure how much we would use it with DLH breakfasts.

Same here - I would like to say I own a v.small piece of DLP but not sure there's much benefit for us - apart from Salon Mickey. Tempting though when you see how low the shares have gone, assuming they go up again that is...

I'll be using my Shareholder's Card to buy my Annual Passes, so I get a fair bit of my money back straight away. I must have been lucky, the shares were €3.74 each when I bought them in December.

Hi franc,
can I ask, how much discount do you get with your SHC on APs?
thanks

you get 15% discount on buying annual passes at DLP wth a shareholders card. You can buy for your family members too, and get the same 15% discount.

*sigh* still no letter from Halifax with sharedealing password. Knowing my luck by the time it arrives, the shares will have gone up! :rolleyes:

*sigh* still no letter from Halifax with sharedealing password. Knowing my luck by the time it arrives, the shares will have gone up! :rolleyes:

I'd give the Halifax a ring and to the transaction over the phone with them, save you waiting for the password to arrive in the post.

I'd give the Halifax a ring and to the transaction over the phone with them, save you waiting for the password to arrive in the post.

I tried calling them a fortnight ago as I'd been waiting over a week for my password and they said I could either continue to wait, or they could put a new password in the post. But they said there was no way I could do the transaction over the phone as the whole password thing was part of their security checks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter