Shamu Rocks America.

Phil R

Earning My Ears
I know that this show has been replaced, but can any one tell me the name of the records played as a soundtrack? I know R.O.C.K in the USA is one.

Phil.

I'm bumping this up for you. Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question. I didn't even realize that Shamu Rocks America had been replaced?:confused:

Saw this in March.
The Show - Shamu wise - is the same but with a different soundtrack. It's lost a lot of it's rock-excitement appeal for me. Haven't a clue what the tracks are, but wouldn't be in a hurry to get a soundtrack CD.

Shame coz this was one of the most uplifting parts of a day at SeaWorld for me.:(

Occassionally, the end Shamu show will change. One year, it changed during the summer to Shamu's Big Chill. It was pretty much the same as Shamu Rocks America, but with a different soundtrack.

Nope, this was definitely Sahmu Rocks America, they'd just changed most of the tracks - for the worse IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter