Shampoo products at AKV

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Are the shampoo products at AKV the h2o products? Also- can I ask for more then what they leave me with at day 1 and day 4 when mousekeeping comes in and freshens things? I don't really want to take my shampoo with me on my trip, but there are gonna be 4 adults in our 1 bedroom and we'll need more then one little bottle of shampoo for us for the week. TIA!

The products at AKV are H20....they do replenish them on Day 4 with T&T service. I'm sure you could request more products for your group. I don't know, however, if they would charge you a fee (they seem to charge for other items if it's above and beyond what's normally provided i.e. towels, laundry detergent, coffee packs). Maybe MS could answer your question before you go.

According to the member website, additional H2O packs are $5.

Pay As You Play
With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities free of charge at the start of your stay. After that, you may purchase more for the following fees:

Toiletries Package, $5.00 - 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
Coffee Package, $3.00 - 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
Towel Package, $6.00 - 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
Laundry Detergent (only in One-, Two-, and Three-bedroom Vacation Homes), $1.00 - 1 box

Thanks everyone! That just about covers it now deosn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter