shampoo and shower gel at Santa Fe?

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
HI All,you may think this is a daft question but do you get soap ,shampoo shower gell etc at Santa Fe or is this saved for the more upmarket accommodation, i dont want to have to bring it with me if i dont need to.

As I recall I got soaps - tiny little bars of Mickey soap - when I stayed at the Santa Fe. Nothing else though. I presume this is because it's seen as the 'budget' end of the hotel market.

I did like Santa Fe, very basic but my room was clean and I thought the hotel environs were nicely themed. [mind you, plodding through the gardens at 7pm to find the restaurant was not fun. It was $£*"() freezing at that time of the morning lol]

Still, how much time do we spend in a hotel room? It's hardly worth spending an arm and a leg for somewhere to put your stuff and lay your head.

I went in October and it was really cold first and last thing but really nice during the day time

The weather in Paris is not so different climate wise than at home. If you feel the cold in March in the UK you will feel the cold in Paris too.

The only thing I could think was that it felt particularly cold early doors because I am not normally seen above ground before 8am. I went via Leger travel and they arranged breakfast passes for us but unfortunately we had to be up at the crack to take advantage of them. I'm not normally functioning as a human being until I've had a couple of cups of tea down my neck so that made it doubly hard to figure out things like door handles and walking etc. LOL

:faint: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Do you know if you can request a certain breakfast allocation we are going by Eurostar so not planning on times being pre arranged? I am an early riser due to the children i cant lay in even when i get the chance my body just does not let me.

I suspect that if you are allocated a breakfast time that isn't suitable then you can go to the reception desk and ask them to change it.

Certainly that is what we were told.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter