Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Just wanted to follow up on a disign request-- post #1013 for a family disign. Not trying to bug you, but not sure where you are in your LONG list of requests. ha ha
thanks so much!!!!

also I love your Phineas and Ferb Name disign! Could you do one with the name Connor and one with Ian but no Disney World underneath? Thank you for all your great work!!!
Hi there, your request for post #1013 can be found on page 69...post #1029. I had the second design on file but some reason it was never posted. Sorry about that. On the name fills did you want with border or without.:goodvibes

Could I make a request please
I would like a star Wars weekend design but do you have yoda or stitch as yoda instead of Mickey? If not Mickey os fine I would like it iwth the name Jimmy
TY so much

Linda

I am helping out with a Big Give for a Make a Wish Trip and was wondering if you could personalize your Mickey Frame Disney World 2011

To have the year and Khelsey's Wish Trip.

Thank you so much

Hi, Just wanted to say that I love your designs! I have been looking for a long time and waiting until we finally booked a Disney cruise! Well, we finally did book to go on the Dream in November so I am seeing if you could do some designs for me!!
Do you believe? Disney Dream November 27th-December 1st 2011

2011 Disney World Pirates Grey BG cruise Can I just get it to say Disney Dream instead of our family names

Ocean Wonder Nemo.jpg but with the Dream instead and 2011

Cruise Mickey Goofy clouds bubble dream - Cruising on the Dream 2011

Cruising the wonder bubble with nemo except Dream instead of Wonder and with 2011 on it

I hope I did this right! Thank you so much!! I can't wait to decorate our doors and make shirts!!! Thank you again!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

WOW...what wonderful designs. I would love to request 3 of them.

1) On your first page of your previous thread there is a design with the sand castle and hearts. Would it be possible to say "Dream" instead of believe and the dates of May 7th

Also on your 4shared site I have seen 2 more I would love to have.

2) Cruising the Dream with Mickey Bubble personalized with "Karla & David"

3) Let the Dream begin (with Tinkerbelle and the ship with stars around it) personalized with "May 12th 2011 Our First Disney Cruise"

Thanks so very very much. I love your work and I wish I could ask for so many more, but I want you to be able to do some for everyone that truly appreciates all that you are doing.

Karla
Hello Karla, here are your requests.:goodvibes

I want to thank you again for my other request and I would like to know if you are able to do a name fill with just tigger? If you can could you please do one with the name casey? thank you so much

Hi,

I was hoping I could make a few requests:

The Mickey Mouse Buuble in red that says- Mema

The character bubble of sleeping beauty, the one with the castle, aurora and prince phillip and malificent that says- Isabella

The character mix name fills- Isabella- girls characters
Mema- girls characters
Mommy- girls characters
Papa- boys characters

Thank you so much in advance!!!! :banana:
These are awsome!!! My daughter will be so excited! She loves Aurora.
:banana::banana:

You do an amazing job! I would love if you had time to please create a few things for me?! Here is what I need:

2011 Disney WOrld Pirates Gray BG: Ascher

Letter from Princesses Belle, Aurora, and Jasmine: To Alexis
Coordinating Envelope

Buzz MH: Ascher

Pirate MH Enhanced: Ascher

Thank you for your time!

I was wondering if I could get the happy valentines day mickey head and have it say Jeremy&Nancy. thanks so much!

Sorry, I tend to be a bit forgetful. My kids have absolutely loved learning about the Disney characters this year as we are learning about our letter sounds and colors. I was thinking about maybe some characters and something like Mrs. Dawn's Magic Kingdom of Learning or You are on Your Way to Kindergarten with some cute characters. I only have 4 girls in my class so it could be a pirate or Peter Pan theme with something like Education is the Greatest Treasure.

I really appreciate you helping me do this. The scrapbook is a HUGE deal to the parents of the kids in my class. They try all year to get a peek at them. I actually have all the completed pages at my house so they will all be surprised when they get their scrapbooks.

Dawn
Hi Dawn, How about this? I can change it up any way you like.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter