Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, I hope you can do these designs for me! :

Bubble designs : Character Name Fills : Character Mix Name Laura.jpg : with 'GABRIELE' please

Bubble Designs : Charactor: Alice in Wonderland Bubble Cara.jpg : with 'Gabriele' please

Bubble Designs : Charactor : Aristocats Marie Bubble Emmarie.jpg : with 'Gabriele' please

Bubble Designs : Charactor : Aurora Rose Mickey Bubble Sadey.jpg : with 'Gabriele' please

Bubble designs : Disney 2011 Character Logo : 2011 Disney World Mickey Frame.jpg : without 'The Kuzian Family'

Thank You!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hello,

I contacted you awhile back, as I ran across your designs on 4shared. You were kind enough to introduce me to this website.
I am wondering if you might be able to help me out with a baby shower. I am helping with a Disney babies themed shower. I am making 3" round flat front and back lollipops. I am looking for various Disney babies and various colors to imprint the images onto edible decals.
She really wants the following Disney babies:
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Daisy and Goofy.
Thank you so much!
Hi there, something like these?:goodvibes

yea Linda...money wise it just made sense to do the Magic and then next year I'll be on the dream and the year after Fantasy... I'm not disappointed I'm just glad I have a chance to go on the Magic and experience it while maybe everybody's on the dream that week lol

yea Linda...money wise it just made sense to do the Magic and then next year I'll be on the dream and the year after Fantasy... I'm not disappointed I'm just glad I have a chance to go on the Magic and experience it while maybe everybody's on the dream that week lol
Sounds great. I think I would like to do a longer cruise next time. I just booked the Dream this morning. So excited. :woohoo:

Sorry, I tend to be a bit forgetful. My kids have absolutely loved learning about the Disney characters this year as we are learning about our letter sounds and colors. I was thinking about maybe some characters and something like Mrs. Dawn's Magic Kingdom of Learning or You are on Your Way to Kindergarten with some cute characters. I only have 4 girls in my class so it could be a pirate or Peter Pan theme with something like Education is the Greatest Treasure.

I really appreciate you helping me do this. The scrapbook is a HUGE deal to the parents of the kids in my class. They try all year to get a peek at them. I actually have all the completed pages at my house so they will all be surprised when they get their scrapbooks.

Dawn

Hi Julie and hi neighbor, here is your request.:goodvibes

Is there any way you can change a copy of this to say "My" instead of "Jordan" so I can make her a shirt for the day of her B-Day? If it is too much trouble don't worry about...I should have asked you with the original request.

Thanks Again, Julie

Hi, Just wanted to say that I love your designs! I have been looking for a long time and waiting until we finally booked a Disney cruise! Well, we finally did book to go on the Dream in November so I am seeing if you could do some designs for me!!
Do you believe? Disney Dream November 27th-December 1st 2011

2011 Disney World Pirates Grey BG cruise Can I just get it to say Disney Dream instead of our family names

Ocean Wonder Nemo.jpg but with the Dream instead and 2011

Cruise Mickey Goofy clouds bubble dream - Cruising on the Dream 2011

Cruising the wonder bubble with nemo except Dream instead of Wonder and with 2011 on it

I hope I did this right! Thank you so much!! I can't wait to decorate our doors and make shirts!!! Thank you again!

Is there any way you can change a copy of this to say "My" instead of "Jordan" so I can make her a shirt for the day of her B-Day? If it is too much trouble don't worry about...I should have asked you with the original request.

Thanks Again, Julie
Hi Julie, not a problem.:thumbsup2Here you go.:goodvibes

Hi there! Just wanted to follow up on a disign request-- post #1013 for a family disign. Not trying to bug you, but not sure where you are in your LONG list of requests. ha ha
thanks so much!!!!

also I love your Phineas and Ferb Name disign! Could you do one with the name Connor and one with Ian but no Disney World underneath? Thank you for all your great work!!!

WOW...what wonderful designs. I would love to request 3 of them.

1) On your first page of your previous thread there is a design with the sand castle and hearts. Would it be possible to say "Dream" instead of believe and the dates of May 7th

Also on your 4shared site I have seen 2 more I would love to have.

2) Cruising the Dream with Mickey Bubble personalized with "Karla & David"

3) Let the Dream begin (with Tinkerbelle and the ship with stars around it) personalized with "May 12th 2011 Our First Disney Cruise"

Thanks so very very much. I love your work and I wish I could ask for so many more, but I want you to be able to do some for everyone that truly appreciates all that you are doing.

Karla

Hi Linda, I am wondering if you will help me out. I have a friend who has a little guy with autism... they are trying to increase his self-help/care skills especially in the area of dressing. She is hoping that if we can iron on some of his fave characters to button up shirts and pants with zippers he will be motivated!! (fingers crossed!)
Would you make Michael, your ToyStory Mix name fill?
Would you also make just the letterM with the buzz fill and Woody Bullseye standing beside?
He is also "nuts" about the Muppets, perhaps a various group of them with his name above or below the image or perhaps even just a Kermit??
Thanks in advance for anything you can do!
Wanda

Could you make me the one with the character letters for 2011? I like the different colors you used in the font and a green border if possible. I would like it to say

Daddy's girls living the Dream! (above the 2011)
Amy, Matti and Kenzey (underneath the 2011)
April 10-17, 2011

thanks so much. :)

Hello I have a little favor to ask and if you cant I understand. But on these three letters you did, could we change them a little? Could we put something like Wishes & dreams do come true because you are coming to Disneyland to see us! We are excited for you to come. It doesnt have to be just like that, im not great with words:guilty:. Thank you so much.

Could I also get a couple of disigns? there is no rush!!! Thank you

http://www.4shared.com/photo/8cC45OAk/Princess_Name_April.html
Can you put some of the Princesses around the name too please & a different font?
Papa's Princess G'mas Diva(all of the words together so I can put it on a shirt. If you cant do that Princess Diva would be fine)

Could you make a name(PAPA) solid color with grumpy by the name? I want to make a hat for my dad when we go to Disneyland!!
Hi Rosie, here are your edits and your new requests.:goodvibes

Hey!! Thanks again for my other designs they are great.. Would you please do two more for me. No hurry just whenever you have time.

Mousekeeping Envelope Pop Century (From the Honeycutt Family)
Mickey Bubble Leopard.jpg

Thank you
Melissa
Hello Melissa, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter