Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda,

can you personalize a Mickey Cruise Letter for me...

to read something like

To Chloe, Miguel, & Manuelito

Welcome Aboard your first Disney Cruise! I hope you have lots of fun this week on my ship, The Wonder..I'm so excited to meet you, are you going to stop by and see me, Mickey Mouse, and Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto? I sure hope so! Miguel, your momma told me you want to see Captain Jack Sparrow! He'll be waiting to meet you and your little brother Manuelito, argg! and Chloe, I heard Snow White was your favorite princess? Well geez, I told her you were coming and she is excited to meet you.

Oh boy, you guys are going to have a swell time this week...I hope to see you soon.... Hot Dog! From Mickey Mouse

or something like that... :goodvibes

I'm going to put it on the bed in the room for Chloe to read to miguel, I think it would be neat, she's totally excited about this so I want to make special for her too.

and you can personalize an character envelope...like maybe a Picture of the fab5, with Snow White and Captain Sparrow? no names if that's too much..if its not, then Chloe, Miguel, & Manuelito.
thanks a bunch!:dance3:
I'm definately putting these in my cruise scrapbook!!!

Thank you soo much for all the work we just love it. :lovestruc Also I had posted on thread for someone to see if they could make us a Disney or Bust design and I was looking through all your work and thought maybe you could make us one if you had time. We were hoping for some things on it like the castle fairy godmother mickey minnie princess prince tigger pooh nemo whatever you can fit on it. Then maybe on the bust a broken down carriage or mator or something. I am sure whatever you make will be wonderful. Then on the back we wanted to do all our names and 2011. Thank you so much.:hug:

Hello,
I was wondering if you had started or had any ideas for this design yet?? :confused3 I was going to try and order our shirts online this weekend :cutie: and I was not sure what color I needed to order.:confused3 If there was any way you could let me know maybe what colors you were thinking or if I should just go with a white shirt that way I could order them. Thank you so much :hug: and sorry if you are feeling rushed. :(

Hi there, in a design with a lot going on, I usually use a white background and then add a border. I didn't forget about you, I've had a lot going on the past few days including having my eyes dilated which blew a whole day.:sad2: I don't know if this will help you, but white goes with everything and we can change up the border to compliment any colored shirt. Oh and I don't feel rushed. Your dates are for 2011 but I understand wanting to order your shirts ahead time:goodvibes
Linda

Hi There!

I just saw this one! MVMCP M&M Green 2010 Daddy

Could you make this one for me? I don't need any names, just replace "Daddy" with the year 2012.

I know that's WAY early...lol! Needless to say at this rate we will have to change are shirts 3 times a day to wear all the designs I want to make...lol!
:rotfl:

Obviously there is NO RUSH! :rotfl2:

Thanks, Lisa

I just wanted to show you a picture of the kids on the field trip wearing the precious pumpkin design you did for our pumpkin patch trip. Thanks so much! We got compliments at every station today! You did an awesome job for such short notice!

Dawn

65986_1536696429680_1602931427_1283814_6876715_n.jpg

33927_1536864913892_1602931427_1283969_5377988_n.jpg
Hi Dawn, thanks so much for the pictures. The kids look absolutely adorable. Talk about last minute huh?:lmao::rolleyes1Thanks again.:goodvibes

Did you want all the names individual, a list, namefills?

We were thinking that we could do allo the names on the back. Maybe zig zag or some kind of design with them and then 2011 big in the middle. I am not sure how it would all work out. Thank you again :)

Names on it would be: Little Grandpa Papa D Renee Heather Jon Danny Caleb Casey Jonathan Arianna Keegan Karson

Hi Linda,

I have some more requests. :) Could I please have these:

Tom on one ear, Happy Holidays on other ear

Celebrating Christmas in one ear and Disney Style in the other and one with Tom & Lois in one ear and Merry Christmas in the other

FA FA

FA FA

Could I have this Disney Dorks in the middle, Tom on one ear and Lois on the other and one with Nanny on one ear and Fa Fa on the other?

thanks ever so much,
Lois
Hi Lois, here are your requests and also the ones via email.:goodvibes

Sorry...the Thanksgiving design that I was refering to just says
Thanksgiving 2009.jpg, It is Minnie and Mickey and says Happy Thanksgiving. If you could do this with 2010, I would appreciate it. Could you also do a few invitations for me....
1. Chef Mickey's- could it say Dear Nick, Carrie, and Alex and they want to have a special birthday dinner with you on November 14, 2010 at 8:05pm.
2. Ohana Dinner for Sottoriva Family on November 16, 2010 at 5pm.
3. Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner on November 12, 2010 at 7:20pm-Howdy Pardners at the top of this is fine.
4. Akershus princess dinner on Saturday November 13 at 5:15pm. No name personalization at the top of this is needed.
5. We are also going to the MVMCP on November 16, 2010. I didn't see an invite for this...do you have something that would work? If so..addressed to the Sottoriva Family would be great!
Thanks sooooo much!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Have been admiring your DISigns for months:lovestruc! Think I finally have made a decision lol:surfweb:

Could I get Christmas names:
Madge - w/ Snow White
Fred - w/ Doc Hudson(from cars)
Melissa -w/ Tink
Demitrius - w/ Ferb & Perry (Phineas & Ferb)

MMC Tink copy.jpg
one to say - Magic 2010 with the names Melissa & Demitrius
and one - Magic 2010 w/ the names Fred & Madge

and the 3 Mickey Heads design to say:
My little man is part...
and I wouldn't have him any other way!
with Stitch, Mad Hatter (tim Burton version), Ferb
and if possible could you add the autism awareness ribbon somewhere too?

Thank you so much!!

Hi Linda
Can I request 3 of your "halloween names with borders"?
Tink with the name Lauren
Mickey Ghost with the name Wanda
Grumpy with the name Alain
Thanks! We are going to a Kid's Cancer Care Party and they don't want makeup or elaborate costumes so I thought t-shirts would be great!
Thanks and Hugs
Wanda

Linda,

can you personalize a Mickey Cruise Letter for me...

to read something like

To Chloe, Miguel, & Manuelito

Welcome Aboard your first Disney Cruise! I hope you have lots of fun this week on my ship, The Wonder..I'm so excited to meet you, are you going to stop by and see me, Mickey Mouse, and Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto? I sure hope so! Miguel, your momma told me you want to see Captain Jack Sparrow! He'll be waiting to meet you and your little brother Manuelito, argg! and Chloe, I heard Snow White was your favorite princess? Well geez, I told her you were coming and she is excited to meet you.

Oh boy, you guys are going to have a swell time this week...I hope to see you soon.... Hot Dog! From Mickey Mouse

or something like that... :goodvibes

I'm going to put it on the bed in the room for Chloe to read to miguel, I think it would be neat, she's totally excited about this so I want to make special for her too.

and you can personalize an character envelope...like maybe a Picture of the fab5, with Snow White and Captain Sparrow? no names if that's too much..if its not, then Chloe, Miguel, & Manuelito.
thanks a bunch!:dance3:
I'm definately putting these in my cruise scrapbook!!!
Hi there, here is your letter.:goodvibes

Hello,
I was wondering if you had started or had any ideas for this design yet?? :confused3 I was going to try and order our shirts online this weekend :cutie: and I was not sure what color I needed to order.:confused3 If there was any way you could let me know maybe what colors you were thinking or if I should just go with a white shirt that way I could order them. Thank you so much :hug: and sorry if you are feeling rushed. :(
Hi there, sorry for the wait, Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi There!

I just saw this one! MVMCP M&M Green 2010 Daddy

Could you make this one for me? I don't need any names, just replace "Daddy" with the year 2012.

I know that's WAY early...lol! Needless to say at this rate we will have to change are shirts 3 times a day to wear all the designs I want to make...lol!
:rotfl:

Obviously there is NO RUSH! :rotfl2:

Thanks, Lisa
Hi Lisa, here is your request.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter